Skip to content
- The Krewe of Iris parade will start at the intersection of Napoleon Avenue and S. Saratoga Street in New Orleans.
- The parade will proceed south until St. Charles Avenue, where the krewe will turn east (left).
- The Krewe of Iris will follow St. Charles all the way to Lee Circle, around the circle and back on St. Charles northward to Canal Street.
- At Canal, the parade will turn east (right)
- The krewe will follow Canal to Tchoupitoulas Street, where the parade will turn south (right).
- The parade will follow Tchoupitoulas to the intersection with Poydras Street, where the parade will end.